CUSEF, Beijing Foreign Studies University, and Morgan State University co-hosted the U.S.- China Students Joint Research On Global Health. The final presentation was held on the 29th of Sep 2022. The groups of students from the U.S. and China presented ideas and challenges concerning global public health issues. CUSEF is pleased to support such an initiative and will continue its mission to encourage exchanges of the people in the two nations.
You can watch the replay here.
The presentation topics include:
1. During COVID-19: Comparative Analysis of Local Public Health Emergency Management in the United States and China
2. The Blame Game Between China and the United States During COVID-19
3. Chinese and US medical assistance to ECOWAS - the case of Benin
4. Analysing the Performance of the World Health Organization During the COVID-19 Pandemic
5. A Comparative Study of Chinese and American Public Health Aid during the COVID-19 Pandemic